Frequently Asked questions ?
Q1. Which are the different specialisations offered in MBA Colleges in India?
A. The top 10 specialisations offered in MBA Colleges in India are:
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources
- IT and Systems
- International Business
- Healthcare & Hospital
- Supply Chain
- Business Analytics
Q2. Which is the best college for MBA in India based on placements?
A. Top 5 MBA Colleges in India based on placements are:
- Sri Sai Group of Institutes – Admission Office, Delhi
- Northpoint Centre of Learning, Mumbai
- RVS Institute of Management Studies and Research, Coimbatore
- School of Management and Business Studies, Kottayam
- Bhavan’s Centre for Communication and Management, Bhubaneswar
Q3. Which are the job profiles offered after completing MBA?
A. Some of the job profiles offered by companies after completing MBA are:
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Operations Manager
- Product Manager
- Data Analytics Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Advertising Sales Manager
- NGO Manager
Q4. What is the estimated fee for studying MBA in India?
A. It is estimated that pursuing MBA in India is economical as approximately 32% MBA colleges in India are economical with a fee structure of less than Rs 1 lakh. These colleges are:
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University, Delhi
- PSG College of Technology,
- New Delhi YMCA, Delhi
- Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida
- SRM Easwari Engineering College, Chennai
- Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
- Hindusthan Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
- Institute of Management Studies, BHU, Varanasi
Q5. What are the popular exams to qualify MBA in India?
A. Various exams accepted in India for MBA admissions include CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA, MAH CET, APICET, TSICET, UPSEE, KMAT, etc.